Using the text editor to edit pages
Anchors are useful to create links that point straight to a section on a page.
- Click the point that you want the anchor to point to
- Click on the Anchor item
- Joomla 1.5: the 11th icon from the left in the second top row
- Joomla 1.0: second last button on the right of the second row
- Insert the name for the anchor
- Don't use any spaces
- Write down exactly what you name it - links must point exactly to that spelling with lowercase and uppercase letters exactly matching
- Press "Insert"