Adding a registration period to an event
- Go to the event that you wish to add the registration period too (this must be done after saving new event) and click on the name of the event.
- Click on the 'Create Registration Session' button that is down the bottom of the window.
- A little popup will appear that looks absolutely dauntin. However, don’t be scared of it. In the middle of it, there is an Additional Registration Information tab. This is where we are going to look first.
- Click on New Field, to add an new field that you wish. The form will by default get their name and email address, however you may want to collect extra information, for example dietary limitations, age etc.
- Click on the new field that appears and you’ll be given the general information for it. Change the Field Label, and Default Value.
- Down a bit further you will see the Access Level where you can specify if this field is only available to certain people.
- Scroll backup to the top and go to Registration Period. This is where we specify the dates that people are able to register for the event.
- Click on the icon and choose a date, and then enter in a time. (Please note that the times are in 24 hour time)
- Do this for the start and the stop times.Once you’re happy with everything, click on Save at the top.
- Click on Save for the event and you’re done!